A new tourism campaign #BOOKTHEMOUT has been launched to encourage visitors to return or plan a visit to our two most bushfire affected regions of Kangaroo Island and our beautiful Adelaide Hills.
The December 20 Cudlee Creek bushfire, quickly spread through our beautiful Adelaide Hills region, destroying 72 homes, more than 40,000 hectares of land local businesses, orchards and vineyards, native bushland, as well as a horrible loss of livestock and wildlife.
Lives and livelihoods have been lost… but our region is strong and will recover. But, it will take time.
The best way we can all help with the bushfire recovery in our deeply affected communities is to keep our money in South Australia and support our regional areas.
Did you know the Haus has three accommodation properties all within metres of the Haus Restaurant right in the heart of Hahndorf and the beautiful Adelaide Hills? The Haus Group is the largest accommodation provider in the region with three Hahndorf properties The Studios, The Manna and The Lodge by Haus.
You can explore the historic Hahndorf village under the canopy of lush shady trees, indulge in the finest of regional food and wine, relax, and venture out and about through the Adelaide Hills region – home to some of the world’s best boutique wineries, distilleries, craft breweries and food artisans.
There has never been a more important time to support our local Adelaide Hills wine producers, tourism and local businesses. Hahndorf is the ideal place to relax and help our region on its journey of recovery following the devastating bushfires. The towns of Lobethal, Woodside, Lenswood and Cudlee Creek are easily accessed by car from Hahndorf. Take your esky and support our local producers who need it most.
To help our region on the path to recovery, please consider booking to stay the night, or a few in the Adelaide Hills, basing yourself in Hahndorf in our 4.5-star and 4-star accommodation.
WAKE UP IN HAHNDORF 2-night package valued at $745 for ONLY $398
Valid for use until 30 May 2020
- 2 night’s accommodation in an Executive Room at The Manna by Haus
- $100 dining credit to enjoy at the Haus Restaurant
- A bottle of Haus Wine – Adelaide Hills Shiraz or Sauvignon Blanc, select on arrival
Plus these great bonuses valued at over $290…
- 2 x $30pp VIP tasting experience at The Lane Vineyard
- 2 x VIP tastings in The Stables at Barristers Block Wines valued at $20
- 2 x wine tasting experience valued at $40 and 25% off any 6 bottle purchase at Howard Vineyard
- 1 x Bucket of golf balls + $40 lunch dining gift voucher for Maximilians
- Complimentary wine flight – second complimentary wine flight when you purchase a $15 wine flight each at Somerled WinesCellar Door
- Complimentary locally made tealight candle and free soap sample with a discount voucher from 3 Wishes Candle Barn
- Complimentary $15pp upgrade from a relaxation massage ($95pp) to a hot stone massage ($110pp) Hahndorf Massage
- Get the full experience with a tour of the distillery room where one of the Distillers will guide you. See the copper still ‘Doug’ followed by a Tasting Flight in the Tasting Bar. $20 per person (normally $28) at Ambleside Distillery