Tourism and business in our region have been greatly affected by the bushfires and a significant reduction in international visitors. We ask you to consider holding your next business conference, meeting or event at our Haus and come and stay in the beautiful village of Hahndorf.
A campaign #BOOKTHEMOUT has been launched to encourage visitors to return or plan a visit to the stunning Adelaide Hills.
Located just 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD, you and your team will feel as if you’re a world away in the heart of the HIlls. The Haus Group specialises in creating a truly memorable conference experience for you and your guests, with state-of-the-art venue spaces, award-winning dining at Haus Restaurant and three boutique accommodation options. Licenced for 500, we have the flexibility and capabilities to cater to your needs.
We encourage you to take up our special offer below and take advantage of great benefits.
BOOK YOUR MEETING OR CONFERENCE AT OUR HAUS IN APRIL, MAY AND JUNE 2020
SPEND $2,000 OR MORE CHOOSE GREAT BENEFITS!
- SPEND $2,000 OR MORE CHOOSE TWO OF THESE GREAT BENEFITS!
- SPEND $3,500 OR MORE CHOOSE TWO OF THESE GREAT BENEFITS!
- SPEND $5,000 OR MORE CHOOSE THREE OF THESE GREAT BENEFITS!
- Complimentary sparkling water
- Complimentary Barista-made coffee (per person)
- Complimentary fresh fruit platter
- Complimentary Fruchos (per person)
- Complimentary note pads and pens
- Complimentary drink voucher (per person)
- Chefs selection platter post-conference
- Complimentary Adelaide Hills Wine tasting class
- ACCOMMODATION BENEFIT
- Book 10 accommodation rooms and the facilitator/organiser* will stay free!
CONTACT OUR TEAM TO FIND OUT MORE! 08 8398 8994 or email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Valid for new bookings only. Benefits are based on a minimum of 10 people. Total spend includes meeting and accommodation charges. Only valid for conferences held on Monday – Friday. Subject to Availability. *Book 10 accommodation rooms and 11th room is complimentary. Terms and Conditions apply. Valid for conferences held between 1 April – 30 June 2020.