Kitchen Hand – Casual
The Haus Restaurant in the heart of Hahndorf is searching for casual Kitchen Hands to work in our busy restaurant and Conference & Events Centre. The successful applicant need to be able to work well in a fast-paced, busy environment.
In your new role, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a consistently high-quality product to all of our customers and guests. You will work closely with the kitchen team to deliver a quality product with the highest standards of food hygiene.
Other attributes needed to be successful for this role and to fit the criteria:
- Willingness for continued learning and growth within a stable kitchen environment
- Experience in a busy kitchen environment
- Be reliable and consistent in all areas of employment
- Ensure the consistent delivery of quality, well-presented food to our customers
- Work effectively within the kitchen team to ensure high-quality customer service standards
- Demonstrate a working understanding of food, hygiene and safety principles
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of programs to ensure high standards of cleanliness and organisation within the kitchen
To be successful for this role, it is essential that you have:
- You must be motivated, driven & committed
- A willingness to learn your new craft
- High level of attention to detail
- A “Can Do Attitude” while being very supportive and promoting a team atmosphere and attitude at all times
- Lead by example with strong support to staff and managers during shifts
- The skills to perform at a high level consistently in pressure situations in a very busy tourist driven environment
- This position requires you to work a 7-day rotating roster and will involve day/night shift and you will need to show a full commitment to weekend work as this is our busiest time
If you believe you have all of the attributes listed above then this may be the job for you.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career path
- Free car parking for staff
- Join a great team that makes work exciting and engaging within a fun & team orientated work environment
- Discounted Meals ON and OFF duty
- Amazing employee discounts across the group for accommodation in our beautiful hotels
- Sensational hours on offer
- Big Picture. Big Opportunities
- There is scope for growth based on performance.
- Exciting career development within a hugely successful and expanding group
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haus Restaurant – Executive Chef