Casual Housekeeper Position
An opportunity exists for a housekeeper to join the Haus Group team.
The Haus Group is located in the heart of picturesque Hahndorf. As the leading accommodation provider in the Adelaide Hills, we have set the standard for quality, comfort and great customer service. Our collection of boutique accommodation options include three properties: The Manna by Haus, Studios by Haus & The Lodge by Haus – with a total offering of more than 85 rooms.
We are currently seeking a proactive, passionate and well-organised individual to join the busy Housekeeping team.
This position will be responsible for providing all housekeeping duties to the Haus Group across all 3 accommodation properties. You will report directly to the Housekeeping Supervisor and work closely alongside the hotel team to ensure ongoing standards of excellence.
We are seeking the following skills and attributes:
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- A friendly customer service demeanour
- Honesty, Reliable, motivated with a can do attitude.
- Must show initiative and ability to respond positively to direction.
- Strong work ethic, with a high level of attention to detail
- Focus on workplace safety
- Previous experience in a cleaning or housekeeping position would be highly regarded
The successful applicant must be available to work on a casual basis over a 7 days a week 9:00am – 3:30pm, including weekends and public holidays – immediate start is required.
If you think that this position is for you, please submit your resume via email to the Group Accommodation Manager – email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in this position however please note that only applicants successful to interview stage will be contacted.
For more details or any questions please contact the: Group Accommodation Manager, Nicole Baker