Food and Beverage Attendant – Casual
We are looking for experienced Front of House Superstars! Attractive casual rates available!
The Haus Restaurant are looking for hospitality professionals who are passionate about; food & beverage, service and tourism who would like to join our award winning team in the Adelaide Hills.
Role and responsibilities: Carries out effective food and beverage service by being aware of the Food and Beverage role in all aspects of Front of House operations, including but not limited to:
- Greeting and seating guests
- Correct processing of food and beverage orders
- Using trays effectively and ensuring working areas are cleaned and reset quickly
- Ensuring payment methods are handled accurately
- Running food, making coffee, servicing a section, running the pass
- Dispensing and service of beverages
- Ensuring the restaurant, bar and service areas are clean and maintained
- Answering the phone, taking reservations and enquiries in a professional manner
- All tasks are completed in an allocated time period and to the expected standard
- Engaging in a positive manner with all guests, Haus Mates and Management
- Complying with any reasonable request made by Management
Availability for the festive season, weekend work, public holiday and working special occasions are a requirement of the role. Advantageous to have reliable vehicle and current driver’s license.
The successful applicant will be bubbly, focused, well-groomed and have a commitment to delivering our service success
- Engaging in Excellence Be the best you can be and excellent in all that you do
- Tenacious Teamwork Work together to create a positive work environment. Overcome challenges as a team
- Do What’s right Do the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Build your tool box Learn from the everyday challenges to shape the person you will become
Career development options available for the right candidate
Must have a genuine interest in hospitality and service and be able to display initiative, respect and able to handle pressure in a busy work environment.
Please email your hours of availability & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org