There are so many things to do in our artisan town!
From incredible imported Bavarian collectables and produce; award-winning dining experiences; and world-class wines, there is something in our town and surrounding Adelaide Hills region for all to enjoy!
- Haus Restaurant – 80m
- Beerenberg Farm – 1km
- Gulf Brewery – 700m
- Ambleside Distillers – 1.3km
- Wolf Blass Gallery & Museum – 300m
- Somerled Wines Cellar Bar – 800m
- Udder Delights Cheese – 800m
- Landhaus Wines Cellar Door – 700m
- Visitor Information Centre – 350m
- The Hahndorf Academy – 350m
- The Katze of Hahndorf – 80m
- Hahndorf Mini Golf – 100m
Do you want more information on things to do in Hahndorf? Do you need help planning your trip to the Adelaide Hills?
Our friendly Guest Service team are experts when it comes to exploring our region!
Call us today!
(08) 8388 1000
- The Cedars – 2.6km
- Hahndorf Farm Barn – 2.6km
- Monarto Safari Park – 32km
- Cleland Wildlife Park – 13km
- Hahndorf Hill Winery Cellar Door – 2km
- Sidewood Estate Cellar Door – 2km
- The Lane Vineyard Cellar Door – 3.1km
- Nepenthe Cellar Door – 3.2km
- Shaw + Smith Cellar Door – 3.1km
- Prancing Pony Brewery – 3.9km
- Lot 100 – 8km