Part Time Guest Services Team Member
THE HAUS GROUP IS LOOKING FOR A GUEST SERVICES PROFESSIONAL TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
An opportunity exists for a guest services employee to become part of our Haus Group team based at The Manna by Haus reception. We are currently seeking a proactive, passionate and well-organised individual to join the busy Guest Service team.
Located just 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD, The Haus Group is a collection of boutique accommodation options all located in the main street of Hahndorf. The three properties are: The Manna by Haus, The Studios by Haus & The Lodge by Haus – with a total offering of more than 85 rooms. The Haus Group champion the historic and artistic village of Hahndorf as the heart of the Adelaide Hills.
- Meet & greet guests providing them with an efficient and timely check in / out service
- Managing incoming calls with a professional approach.
- Processing and inputting group, independent & corporate reservations for accommodation, tours, dining, and other services that require bookings.
- Provide guests with accurate and immediate information on our properties, room rates, room types and their availability
- Promote and sell all services of The Haus Group
- Present rooms to potential customers
- Daily administration tasks and providing assistance to the Group Accommodation Manager, ensuring all procedures are adhered too
- Assisting guests with knowledge and accurate information of Hahndorf and surrounding areas.
- Liaising with housekeeping and maintenance teams ensuring room availability and status are kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and productive.
Skills & Experience
- Outgoing, welcoming with a bubbly personality
- A proven ability in outstanding customer and guests services
- Effective communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An attitude of professionalism at all times
- Confidence & ability to work autonomously and at times unsupervised.
- Have the ability to go above and beyond to deliver a memorable guest service experience
- A shared passion towards our groups vision and values
- Be self-motivated, energetic with a high level of personal presentation
- A “can do attitude” and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of RMS would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel & Publisher
- Previous experience in a front office, reception or hospitality role is advantageous but not essential
- A willingness to use initiative and strong problem solving skills.
The successful candidate must have the flexibility to work varied shifts from early mornings & evenings, including availability to work weekends, some over night shifts may be required. The length and number of shifts are subject to change based on the needs of the business and occupancy.
The Part Time Guest Services position has a minimum of 3 shifts per week and an opportunity for further advancement.
We thank you for your interest in this position however please note that only applicants successful to interview stage will be contacted.
For more details or any questions please contact the Group Accommodation Manager Nicole Baker on 8388 1000 or email email@example.com