Food & Beverage Attendant
ATTRACTIVE CASUAL RATES WITH PLENTY OF HOURS ON OFFER!
Don’t be fooled by proximity – we’re only 20 minutes up the SE Freeway from the city centre.
Do you want to become part of our AWARD-WINNING TEAM?
With the completion of our new Conference & Events Centre, The Haus Restaurant in Hahndorf are looking for additional experienced Front of House A la carte Food & Beverage Attendant Superstars to join our ever-growing restaurant team.
There are plenty of hours available with attractive casual rates on offer – the perfect job!
To be successful it is essential that you fit the following criteria:
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Food & Beverage Attendant in a table service restaurant or Bartender
- A hard worker with a bubbly infectious personality who works well in a team environment.
- Flexibility, so you must be available to work on a 7 day a week rotating roster
- Must be available on weekends and public holidays
We also require the following attributes:
- Must be experienced A la Carte section waiter/waitress – Minimum 1 year
- A well organised, motivated individual who thrives under pressure on the floor and in the bar
- A driven individual with a calm personality
- Works well in a TEAM environment and shows initiative.
- Provides Quality Customer Service
- Builds a good rapport with customers and regulars
- A knowledge of Craft Beers and Knowledge in pairing Food & Wine
- H&L Point of Sale knowledge would be an advantage
- You must be able to prioritise to be successful in this role
- Current driver’s license and a reliable motor vehicle
Job Benefits and Perks:
- Reliable, consistent, regular hours on offer for the right candidates
- There is scope for rapid growth based on performance.
- Exciting career development within a hugely successful and expanding group
- Free car parking for staff
- Join a great team that makes work exciting and engaging within a fun & team orientated work environment
- Discounted Meals ON and OFF duty & Amazing employee discounts across the group for accommodation in our beautiful hotels
- Big Picture. Big Opportunities
Remember this position requires you to work a 7-day rotating roster and will involve day/night shifts as well as public holiday and weekend shifts.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume through to the:
Haus Restaurant Manager