Casual Guest Service
An opportunity exists for a guest services employee to become part of our team based at The Manna by Haus reception.
We are currently seeking a proactive, passionate and well-organised individual to join the busy Guest Service team.
- Meet & Greet guests providing them with an efficient and timely check in / out service
- Managing incoming calls with a professional approach, taking enquiries, converting sales/processing reservations.
- Provide guests with accurate and immediate information on our properties, room rates, room types and their availability
- Promote and sell all services of The Haus Group at all times
- Present rooms to potential customers
- Assisting guests with knowledge of Hahndorf and surrounding areas.
- Liaising with housekeeping and maintenance teams ensuring room availability and status are kept up to date and accurate at all times
Skills & Experience
- Outgoing, welcoming with a bubbly personality
- A proven ability in outstanding customer and guests services
- Effective communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An attitude of professionalism at all times
- High level of personal presentation
- Confidence & ability to work autonomously and at times unsupervised.
- The ability to work within a diverse and fast paced role often managing multiple tasks
- Have the ability to go above and beyond to deliver a memorable guest service experience
- A shared passion towards our groups vision and values
- Be self-motivated, energetic with a high level of personal presentation
- A “can do attitude” and an eye for detail
- A high level of initiative to quickly resolve issues
- Knowledge of RMS would be an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel & Publisher
The successful candidate must have the flexibility to work varied shifts from early mornings & evenings, including availability to work most weekends, some over night shifts as well as Monday to Friday shifts. The length and number of shifts are subject to change based on the needs of the business and occupancy.
The casual Guest Services position has a minimum of 20 hours per fortnight and an opportunity for further advancement.
We thank you for your interest in this position however please note that only applicants successful to interview stage will be contacted.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume through to the:
Group Accommodation Manager