Marketing & Digital Manager
Maternity Leave contract
Located just 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD, The Haus Group is a family of accommodation, event and conference spaces, and restaurant located on historic Main Street, Hahndorf – all only 20 minutes drive from Adelaide. The Haus Group includes The Studio by Haus, The Manna by Haus, The Lodge by Haus, Haus Restaurant and the Haus Catering.
We are currently seeking a results driven Marketing & Digital Manager for a 12 month maternity contract, to join our energetic and passionate team here in the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
You need to have a proven track record in the Marketing, Digital & Social Media space with knowledge of the accommodation & hospitality industry highly regarded.
The role is exciting and diverse and is based on your abilities to multi-task to complete work in a timely manner. As the group’s Marketing & Digital Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing and driving all our digital strategy. Including the design and creation of marketing collateral for internal and external campaigns, developing timely and relevant content to publish across all digital media communications including social media, marketing via EDM’s and traditional channels – press and mass media.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Group Accommodation Manager, you will work proactively and in conjunction with our Accommodation and Restaurant teams as well as our contracted Adwords specialist to target, drive and grow our business. You will be hands on with the design of creative templates, website content and email templates and as such you will also work closely with agencies on print media, digital campaigns and website design.
As Marketing & Digital Manager, your responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Creation of digital and print promotional material – internally & externally.
- Producing compelling content on Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics Reporting.
- Targeted Sales Campaigns strategy in conjunction with Group Management.
- Brand awareness & Brand uniformity – Driving awareness for Haus Group through all content and collateral.
- Manage the company’s marketing budget to ensure effective ROI for the business
- Coordinate with print media outlets
- Responding to reviews on Trip Advisor, Google and Facebook with KPI timeframes.
- Developing external and internal communication strategies and vision for our group.
- Managing all web sites and implementing SEO improvements with new content and updates. Experience with CMS WordPress is highly regarded.
- Updating tourism and industry pages
- EDM strategy using Zoho Campaigns or similar. Experience with a similar email marketing platform such as Mailchimp, etc is highly regarded.
- Implementing and reaching marketing goals, setting new benchmarks rather than following the pack.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing and digital related role
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of social media and digital production.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Google AdWords & Google Analytics Reporting.
- Social media skills including experience in tracking and developing growth with a proven track record.
- Experience using RMS and the Zoho Suite, including Zoho Campaigns (or similar Email Marketing Platform) and Zoho CRM (or similar CRM, ie. Salesforce)
- Proven track record of growth through SEO and SEM strategies.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience in Photography and/or Videography would be advantageous
- A great team player, who proactively looks to assist where possible.
- The ability to self-manage projects and use initiative.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong marketing skill set.
- A positive & professional attitude.
- Knowledge of the accommodation, hospitality and/or events industry highly regarded.
- The ability to some work out of hours driving social media posts and marketing campaigns when required.
This is a 12 month Maternity Leave contract to April 2022. There is also potential opportunity for further employment for the right candidate.
We have one of the finest food, beverage, function and accommodation facilities in The Adelaide Hills, and you can be assured of working in a dynamic, progressive and rewarding family owned company, in a fast-growing and high quality region.
Become part of the great TEAM at the best restaurant and accommodation venue in Hahndorf.